How is Additive Technology Changing the Manufacturing Landscape?
How is the manufacturing landscape changing with digital supply chain 4.0 solutions in additive technology?
Alchemy Industrial co-founder, Mush Khan, co-hosted a panel with Roboze CEO Alessio Lorusso and Professor Dale Tibodeau from the University of Houston.
In “Local Distributed Manufacturing: Just in Time and On Demand Value,” the panelists discussed the limits of the traditional supply chain and how local distributed manufacturing can impact not just lead times and costs, but sustainability as well.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the webinar:
- Why demand-supply network collaboration is the next phase of supply chain revolution
- 3 effects of current supply chain limits
- How to overcome the biggest challenges in additive manufacturing
- How distributed customized production will bring jobs back to the US and Europe
- What a successful additive manufacturing journey looks like–and who you need to help you
Want to upgrade your supply chain to Supply Chain 4.0? Contact us for an additive manufacturing assessment today!